We are here to help you
10 reasons to come to our Pain Clinic:
- Getting the treatment you need quicker and avoid lengthy NHS waiting times. Your treatment could be carried out immediately after your assessment.
- You choose whom to see. You will be seen by a consultant in Pain Medicine to diagnose the causes of your pain and decide on the best available treatments.
- You control when you want to be treated in a time frame that suits you.
- You will be in good hands. Our Specialist multidisciplinary Pain Management team has more than 100 years collective experience and your care will be our primary focus.
- You will be treated in a safe environment. We implement a “Zero” infection policy. Currently, we test all our patients for Covid-19 antigen.
- Your options for treatment are effective and evidence based. We use state of the art equipment.
- You will experience a friendly, personal, and professional care. You can trust us, and your details will be kept in confidence.
- We have an excellent patient satisfaction and are accredited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- You can refer yourself directly to us without GP referral letter. We will inform your GP and insurance company if required.
- You will have access to the latest treatments which may not be available on the NHS: e.g. PRP injections and Stem Cell Therapy.